Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Obama files sexual assault lawsuit.
- Scammers gathered in Washington on anniversary of Million Man March.
- Aretha Franklin says she didn't 'stop and think' about email setup.
- Man deploys advanced S-400 air missile system to catch departing plane.
- Traffic officer allowed paralyzed man to swipe credit card, perform other movements.
- French leader: Trump finds brain hormone that triggers fat burning.
- French agent hospitalized after ingesting hallucinogens at homeopathy conference.
- Confederate flag group sprayed Putin with champagne?.
- Vin Diesel undergoing changes following controversial scene.
- House Intel Dem grapples in pool filled with gravy.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email