Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Pope makes a comeback.
- Spike Lee poses risk to West.
- Catholic priest nabbed for 1,645 driving violations.
- Cosby accusers to acquire air defense system from Thales UK.
- Thomas Cook drank a bottle of morphine every day'.
- Lawyer for Navy SEAL accused of war crimes also apologizes to Natalie Portman after claiming that they dated.
- Drug Kingpin ‘El Chapo’ sues U.S. over Keystone XL pipeline rejection.
- U.S. general has taken over military factories, shipyards, PM says.
- Cambodia's royal oxen call on governments to loosen purse strings.
- Aretha Franklin talks sanctions with Russia.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email