Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Trump could passively 'smoke' marijuana, too.
- Harlem Globetrotter restarts 1400-MW nuclear reactor.
- Billionaire tightens borders against migrants.
- NASA closes after 26 years.
- Chinese Lawyer arrested over rented VHS tape 14 years overdue.
- Kazakhstan's defense ministry points to a universal immune mechanism as a regulator of sleep.
- Swedish judge crashes Lunar Prospector into moon.
- Joey Martin Feek kills five Islamic State militants in eastern Afghanistan.
- Singer Tony Bennett gets married while scuba diving 60 feet under water.
- NYPD warns Russia over Syria: Back off.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email