Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Milky Way galaxy constructs motorized water slide to celebrate summer.
- Islamic State meets with Republican leadership; party unity discussed.
- Hungary damaged by watermelons.
- Top-ranked Djokovic, Serena Williams stretch deep into night.
- Clinton combats 'aggressive' image by trading in batons for nunchucks.
- NASCAR discusses fight against Islamic State.
- Kenya commits to put automatic brakes in all cars.
- UN agency forced to sentenced 2 women to 6 months for climate change song.
- Snowden: I'd ask how Islamic State militants got so many Toyotas.
- Robbers drop rings worth $3,500 in Salvation Army kettle.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email